Section 8 (Form 3) Notice seeking possession of a property let on an Assured Tenancy or an Assured Agricultural Occupancy

What's a section 8 notice and when do you need one?

This form should be used by landlords where possession of accommodation, let under an assured tenancy, an assured agricultural occupancy or an assured shorthold tenancy, is sought on one of the grounds in Schedule 2 to the Housing Act 1988.

While we can connect you with some very fine advisers in the UK, and we collaborate with them to provide you with great materials, Farillio itself is not a law firm. We do not directly provide legal advice ourselves. All resources are available for you to use (according to our terms and conditions), but those resources are not legal advice to you and neither are they a substitute for you taking legal advice from a lawyer.

Farillio Inc.

© 2017-2024 Farillio Limited.

Farillio Notice